Key Healthcare College Scholarship Program
The Key Healthcare Teen Mental Health Treatment Center is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to college Juniors, Seniors, and graduate students who are pursuing a career in psychology, counseling, therapy, and social work. Qualified students can apply throughout the year 2022. Please get in touch with Erik@KeyTransitions.com with questions!
Students Pursuing Careers in:
- College junior, senior or graduate student
- Majoring in psychology, counseling, therapy, or a social work-related job.
- Currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Must be a United States resident
- Complete the Key Healthcare Teen Treatment Program: Scholarship Application Form
- Provide Key Healthcare with a letter detailing all relevant activities you’re currently engaged in, related to your career path. We want to know why you selected this major / career path – and how you plan to change the world!
- Provide us with (2) Letters of recommendation from advisers and/or college professors.
- Provide us with an unofficial copy of your College Transcripts.
How To Apply
Complete The Online Scholarship Application Form
Key Healthcare will receive applications throughout the year and will be evaluated by the founders of Key Healthcare. The winner will be selected based on their academic record, merit, community involvement, and leadership. A personal interview may be required by phone or video conference. We will select the winner in December 2022.
We are Here to Help
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about Key Healthcare, fill out our contact form and one of our team members will reach out to you soon.