Inglewood California Teen Residential Treatment
What is Teen Residential Treatment?
When is Residential Teen Treatment Necessary?
What Conditions Can Residential Programs for Teens Treat?
Inglewood California RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FOR TEENS AT KEY HEALTHCARE
What to Expect During Our Teen Residential Treatment Program
Teens will have access to weekly individual therapy with a licensed counselor. They’ll be able to explore their emotions and gain insight into how their thoughts and behaviors are impacting their life.
Group therapy is a core component of our treatment program. During these sessions, teens will have the opportunity to share their experiences and learn from one another in a safe and supportive environment.
NUTRITION AND EXERCISE
A healthy diet and regular exercise are essential for both physical and mental health. All of our residential treatment facilities provide three daily healthy meals, healthy snacks, and access to exercise facilities.
FAMILY CENTERED TREATMENT
The family unit plays a vital role in the treatment process. Our experienced therapists work with families to address communication issues, build healthy boundaries, and develop new coping skills that support long-term recovery.
We provide academic support services to help teens stay on top of the schoolwork they’re missing while in our program. Curriculum and credit recovery are provided through Mission Academy School, and our staff is there to help support your child's studies.
Teen Residential Treatment For Adolescents near Inglewood California
Key Healthcare’s teen residential treatment facility may be the right fit for you and your family if you are seeking evidence-based clinical modalities, a compassionate and experienced staff, safe and supportive environment for all genders, and personalized treatment plans.
Up to 100% of the Costs Covered by Insurance
Insurances We Accept
We may accept additional California insurance plans
Inglewood California Teen Residential Treatment FAQ’s
How do Inglewood residential treatment centers for teens involve family members in the treatment process?
- At Key Healthcare, we understand the importance of family involvement in teen residential treatment. We do everything possible to keep families connected through comprehensive approaches such as family therapy, parent education programs, ongoing communication and support groups--all working together towards a shared goal: establishing an encouraging environment for successful recovery.
What type of support does Key Healthcare provide for families dealing with the impact of their teen's struggles?
- Key Healthcare is dedicated to helping families through the trying times of teenage struggles. Our team provides an array of resources, such as family therapy and parent education programs for greater comprehension, consistent communication about progress updates, and can recommend support groups that promote a sense of connectivity with others in similar circumstances. We strive to empower parents by equipping them with effective strategies so they can foster their teen's recovery path while creating nurturing home environments.
What kind of aftercare support and resources are available for Inglewood teens who have completed the Key Healthcare teen residential treatment program?
- At Key Healthcare, we recognize that the journey to recovery is not complete with mere completion of a residential treatment program. That's why our Teen Extended Care program provides a sober living environment, gearing adolescents with the resources to help them transition back home to Inglewood as smoothly as possible. Family counseling services as well as referrals are often made in order to bridge teens toward local community resources aimed at aiding sustained progress on the path towards solace.
What is the average cost of a residential treatment program for teens living in Inglewood, and are there any financial assistance options available?
- The average cost of a residential treatment program for Inglewood teens coming to Key Healthcare varies depending on factors such as program duration, services provided, and several additional factors.. Financial assistance options, including insurance coverage, scholarships, and payment plans, may be available to help families manage the cost of treatment. Verify your insurance here
What is the admissions process for enrolling my teen into Key Healthcare’s residential treatment center?
- Contact us to confidentially speak with one of our admissions directors, or learn more about our admissions process here. If we’re not the right fit, we can connect you to several highly vetted resources in Inglewood California.
What types of insurance does Key Healthcare accept for residential treatment for teens living in Inglewood California?
- We accept most PPO insurance plans and a wide range of insurance plans from all over the USA for Teen Residential Treatment: Humana One, Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross BlueShield, Health Net, Value Options. You can verify your insurance here
Are there specialized treatment programs for 15 year old boys with specific issues like substance abuse, behavioral problems, or mental health concerns?
- Yes, we create individual treatment programs for every individual. So if your son is 15 years old and attending our residential treatment program, he’ll have an individualized treatment program created specifically for him and his needs.
Will the program provide education and academic support for 17 year old boys during their stay?
- Yes, for 17 year old boys, or any age group / gender we have academic support throughout the adolescents stay.
How long is the average length of stay for a Inglewood California 14 year old girl in residential treatment?
- Age doesn’t typically play a role in length of stay. So if your daughter is 14 years old, the avg. stay for teen girls / teen boys / gender neutral teens is 45-60 days. It all depends on the needs and program for the specific adolescent.
How are the needs of LGBTQ+ 14 year olds addressed in a teen residential treatment program?
- Just like any other age group or gender, we have specialized programs individually created for our LGBTW adolescent clients that cater specifically to their needs.
What is the admission process like for 16 year old girls in residential treatment?
- The admission process for a 16 year old girl is the same for a 16 year old boy, or a 16 year old LGBTQ+ adolescent. You can read more about our admissions process here.
My teen is out of control, Where can I send my out of control teen?
- If your teenager is out of control, contact us to learn about our residential treatment for teens.