Is Teen Sober Living Right For My Son?
A life with independence, sobriety, love, and passion is something we all aspire to live. A life of drug dependence is a challenging life path that is hard to overcome. Teens suffering from drug abuse lead a vexing and unhealthy life and as such, sending them to rehab centers for treatment is the best way to solve their drug issues. Teen sober living in Los Angeles are a great next step for any adolescent boy who has completed teen drug rehab, or wilderness therapy programs.
Living a Sober Lifestyle
Suites and Solace
From Fear to Freedom: A Transition
Sober Living Benefits
Here Are More Teen Sober Living Benefits:
- No drug use
- Decreases psychiatric and behavioral symptoms
- Leads to a goal-oriented and optimistic life
- Builds feelings of acceptance and self-esteem
- Establishes a sense of responsibility and discipline
- Focus on family love, and growing emotionally with their family
- Applying critical thinking and social skills
- Effective communication
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Taking responsibility
- Goal-directed study habits
- Coping with stress and other emotional concerns
- Developing a positive attitude and a good mindset
- Physical changes = Reduced symptoms of drug use, healthy lifestyle of exercise and yoga.
- emotional changes = Emotional management skills
- Behavioral Changes = Deterred tolerance to drugs
- Psychological Changes = Having mindful thoughts and goals
- Social Changes = Healthy social interactions towards the others
Key Healthcare – A Pioneer in Teen Sober Living
Treatment Philosophy: The Key Mantra
Tailored Programs For Your Teen
- Teen Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), with 8 hours per day sessions for 3 – 4 weeks.
- Intensive Teen Outpatient Treatment (Teen IOP) has a 9 hour per week schedule.
- Key Mentoring for ages 13 – 35, for 4 hours per week after school or work, with 24/7 live-in support.
- Key Companioning provides up to 24/7 companion support
- Teen Addiction Treatment (particularly for drugs like marijuana, alcohol, opioids, cocaine, and Xanax).
- Teen Marijuana Treatment – Teen treatment program specifically crafted for adolescent marijuana addiction treatment.
- Teen Exercise Therapy
- Teen Art Therapy
- Teen Spiritual Therapy
- Teen Yoga Therapy
- Teen Surf Therapy
- Teen Music Therapy
- Stand-alone services like Mentorship and Companioning aren’t covered by insurance.
- Most PPO insurance plans are accepted for Teen PHP, Teen IOP, and Teen Sober Living programs. Verify your insurance confidentially online right now.
- Key Healthcare does not offer residential Treatment for Teens, however, we are experts in the space of teen treatment and would be happy to give you free advice, answer your questions and help point you in the right direction.
- Key Companioning provides up to 24/7 support. Offering therapeutic/mentoring support in the comfort of the client’s homes will travel with the client or to the client if necessary.