The Potential Psychological Effects of Yelling at a Teen should be considered, and Parents should try to deal with their Anger without Yelling at their Teen.
Yelling at your teenager will often make your teenagers shun you, and become further reluctant to respect your parental authority.
- Establish a list of acceptable behaviors and consequences.
- You should avoid such Behaviors and Habits (smoking, drugs, alcohol) that can influence your child.
- Praise your Child for their Good Behavior
- If you find out why you blow a gasket, you will be able to control it better.
- Following the Advice of a Professional
- Specialists recommend Families sit down together and create a “Yes” List.
- Listen to Your Anger, as Opposed to Ignoring it.
- Let Go of Parenting Guilt
- Avoid Physical Discipline
Our Goal Is To Help Your Teen Be Happier. We Know How To Help
Cities nearby our Westwood Los Angeles office: Beverly Hills | Century City | Brentwood | Santa Monica | Malibu | Pacific Palisades | Marina Del Rey | Culver City | Mar Vista | Inglewood | Beverlywood | Cheviot Hills | West Hollywood | Mid-Wilshire | Bel Air | Westchester | Playa Del Ray | Miracle Mile |