Westchester Teen Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
Keyhealthcare offers Intensive Outpatient Programs in Westchester, 90210 to help teens aged 14-17 years, suffering from substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders like depression and anxiety. Participants from Westchester attend group therapy and life skill classes for at least 9 hours a week. Unlike inpatient treatment or residential treatment programs where patients would live in the center, clients can attend an IOP while continuing to go to school.
We provide a safe, structured, and self-directed environment to help teens from Westchester deal with their addiction, behavioral and mental problems. Instead of weekly therapy sessions that are open-ended, our Teen IOP program is more focused, and we make sure that each session has a clear goal.
Benefits of Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (Teen IOP)
We believe that teens deserve a better chance. So we work hard to help them get out of addiction and stay well, by offering evidence-based treatment, recovery services, and educational assistance. Our services include substance abuse treatment, family therapy, recovery services, educational assistance, and a team to educate teens on drugs.
- Learn the skills to lead a better and healthy life.
- Find new passion in life through self-discovery.
- Make friends, connect more with people around while recovering.
- Understanding and becoming aware of the main causes of addiction and SUD
- Stay motivated and sober throughout your life.
Family & Client Review
UP TO 100% COSTS COVERED WITH INSURANCE
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program that Improves Lives
Teen IOP Admissions Process
- The admission of your teen will be in treatment with us for 30-120 days.
- Parents need to fill out an initial pre-assessment survey before admission of their teen.
- IOP admissions staff will then collect answers to many questions about your child’s current functioning in the community.
- Our expert will evaluate your child’s behavior, level of functioning on the basis of the survey and answers.
- With the help of the finding, we will create an appropriate teen treatment plan program for monitoring and progress
Outpatient Teen Treatment Family Participation
Teen IOP Goals
- Teaching teens how to make healthy choices, both in their lives and with regard to their substance abuse.
- We promote Social-emotional learning(SEL) experiential learning where youth learn to manage their social emotions, social behavior, and relationships through healthy life management skills.
- We help teens develop communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity skills.
How Can You Reach Us?
How to drive from Westchester via car?
Teen IOP Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Difference Between An Inpatient And Outpatient Facility?
- Inpatient refers to a facility where patients stay overnight, whereas outpatient facilities allow for freedom with treatments and support. Inpatient facilities are generally stricter and offer more Intensive therapies. On the other hand, outpatient facilities allow for more freedom with treatments and offer a higher level of support.
What can I expect in Key Healthcare Teen IOP For Addiction Treatment Or Substance Abuse?
- During our teen IOP, the staff identifies and addresses the causes of addiction in teens. Learning to address these causes can help you and your teen learns relapse prevention to stay sober and enjoy your life in Westchester.
My friend in Westchester suggested IOP for my Teen son’s Mental Health. Can you please help me with this?
- If your teen has suicidal thoughts or self-harming, then Inpatient programs will better suit them. Our Intensive Outpatient Program for mental health facilitates a smooth transition back to your daily life after inpatient treatment.
What is the difference between your teen Outpatient Program And the Partial Hospitalization program?
- Our teen outpatient program is an intensive 12-16-week program with 9 hours a week. The partial hospitalization program is a 3 to 4-week program that runs 8 hours in a week.