What Does an Alprazolam/Xanax Pills Look Like?
Alprazolam/Xanax Pill Images
Different Colored Bars and Tablets
Green Xanax Bar:
- Green Xanax Bar: Despite the color difference, the green pills’ potency is the same as the white and yellow bars. The green variant of Xanax comes in different shapes such as round, triangular, rectangular, and oval. They can be of 1 mg to 3 mg. The oval-shaped green Xanax is 1 mg, while the triangular is 3 mg, and it’s the highest dose available. These green bars are produced by pharmaceutical companies such as DAVA, Actavis, Mylan, and Pfizer.
- Pink Xanax Bar: This variant comes in 2 shapes, which are round or oval. It comes in 3 mg doses and is only available via physician-authorized prescriptions. However, many teens purchase this type from the streets or get it from relatives.
- White Xanax Bar: The most common Xanax color for medication. It goes by the name “sticks.” It produces an intense feeling of euphoria a few minutes after intake. The white bar can have 0.25 mg to 2 mg. Due to its high potency, quitting white Xanax bars should be done with extreme caution since it can produce dangerous symptoms.
- Yellow Xanax Bar: As mentioned earlier, this variant of Xanax has the same effect as the green and white bars. The color difference is simply because different companies manufacture the drugs.
- Blue Xanax Bar: This kind of Xanax bar is available in oval and circular shapes. Aside from the 2 mg bar with four divisions, all other blue bar Xanax are 1 mg pills. It is also called the “blue football Alprazolam,” due to the easy-to-consume shape of the 2 mg bar.
- Peach Xanax Bar: Also called “orange Alprazolam,” this variety comes in a low 0.5 mg dose. It typically has an oval or football shape and is used for less severe types of health complications.
Purple Xanax Bar:
Now that you know what the most common Xanax pills look like, let’s understand what Xanax is, and why it’s so heavily abused amongst teenagers. If your adolescent is found abusing Xanax, they might need professional clinical help. Consider looking into an evidence-based program like teen residential treatment or any well-known teen drug rehab.
What is Alprazolam/Xanax?
What to Keep in Mind Before Using Xanax
Aside from getting your doctor’s advice, it would be best to have a Medication Guide, so you can follow the specific instructions and read all the warnings.
Precautions When Using Xanax
Xanax or Alprazolam is a medicine doctors have long been prescribing to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks. This specific drug is in the class of benzodiazepines and works by getting rid of abnormal activity in the brain. Despite its helpful uses, the drug can be hazardous. Before taking Xanax, you should talk to your doctor about:
Medicines you are allergic to.
- If you are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole.
- If you’ve taken or are about to take food supplements, vitamins, herbal products, and other nonprescription drugs.
- If you have or had conditions such as glaucoma, seizures, or any lung, kidney, or liver diseases.
- A suspicion that you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding. Xanax can potentially harm your fetus or children.
- Your age. Older people tend to be more vulnerable to the dangerous effects of Xanax.
- Any surgery that you had or will have.
- If you drive or operate heavy machinery. It’s best to get acclimatized to the drug effects first, or you might pose a danger to yourself or others.
How to use Xanax?
For concentrated solution and orally disintegrating Xanax tablet:
For extended-release Xanax tablets:
For orally disintegrating Xanax tablet:
For concentrated solution:
Real vs. Fake Xanax: What's The Difference?
If you want to avoid fake Xanax, the safest way is to buy it from trusted pharmacies or use the ones given to you by your doctor. If you buy Xanax from the streets, it probably contains Fentanyl and other illegal, dangerous substances. Remember, fentanyl is lethal even in smaller doses.
What are Fentanyl Pills?
Uses and Effects of Fentanyl
Other Drugs That Interact With Alprazolam
- Sodium Oxybate
- Erythromycin Base
- Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate
- St. John’s wort
Understanding Alprazolam Xanax Withdrawal
Key Healthcare is a teen drug rehab center in Los Angeles which can offer the best possible help by providing to teens so that they can cure their various addictions. Call us now to help with your teen today.
Signs & Symptoms of Xanax Withdrawal In Teens
The teenager may find themselves getting easily annoyed or being short-tempered. Feelings of depression or moodiness are also common. Sleeplessness is another withdrawal symptom of Xanax. As a parent, it’s your duty to know 5 ways on how to get over depression. The teen may feel the physical and mental side effects of insomnia, which can add to agitation and anxiety.
- Physical symptoms of Xanax withdrawal include insomnia, hyperventilation, muscle spasms, racing pulse, tremors, sweating, headaches, blurred vision, muscle pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite, numb fingers, heart palpitations, sensitivity to light and sound, etc.
- Psychological symptoms of Xanax withdrawal include depression, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, restlessness, delirium, hallucination, panic attacks, feelings of unreality, paranoia, etc.
When Do Xanax Withdrawl Symptoms Occur?
What is the Worst Day of Xanax Withdrawl?
Some Ways To Alleviate the Xanax Withdrawal Symptoms
Getting help from a medical professional will be the best way to deal with the Xanax withdrawal symptoms safely. These professionals will be able to help the patient manage the symptoms in the best manner possible. If you are ready to get your teen help, contact us today to speak with our clinical experts about enrolling them in our Los Angeles teen Xanax rehab program (which is part of our Teen PHP / Teen outpatient program). Some of the following are suggestions to make your teen feel comfortable at home when going through a teen outpatient Xanax detox program in Los Angeles.
- Stay hydrated and take part in calming activities like Yoga, and Relaxation
- Several showers or baths per day isn’t a bad idea, to help calm the body and mind
- Diet rich in minerals and vitamins
- Make sure the teen has a safe place to relax and feel loved at home