Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program in Los Angeles
About Teen PHP
What is a Teen Partial Hospitalization Program?
Our Los Angeles teen partial hospitalization program (Teen PHP) offers coordinated multidisciplinary clinical services for adolescents that can function at a minimally appropriate level and do not present an imminent potential for harm to themselves or others. This Teen PHP program is more rigorous than IOP (teen intensive outpatient) but not as intensive as a full inpatient teen rehab, commonly known as a Residential treatment program for teens. The commitment of a Teen Partial Hospitalization Program is similar to a teen residential treatment program; however, unlike traditional inpatient / residential programs, teens do not live at their center during treatment. While attending our teen partial hospitalization program, they have the option of choosing their own living arrangements such as at home.
Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Goals
Goals of Teen PHP
- Learning to deal with family issues
- Learning to love and appreciate family again
- Why a sober life is okay, and how to cope with temptations
- How to better control your thoughts
- Thinking long-term and learning to make correct decisions
- Focusing on the importance of education
- Igniting passions within the teenager, so they become motivated
Who is Teen PHP For?
What Teens Benefit From an Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Treatment Program?
Teen PHP is ideal for teens who may benefit from a little more structure, or have experienced weeks of inpatient care and are ready to return home. Since teen PHP is so individualized and comprehensive, covering everything from recovery skills to family dynamics to school issues, it’s an ideal step for teens who still need help with everyday life. Sometimes teens need a little boost before they’re ready to begin outpatient treatment. Our Teen partial hospitalization program provides that boost with a month of intense care that also emphasizes family involvement. If you feel your family needs the highest level of care, learn about our teen residential treatment program.
Partial Hospitalization at Key Healthcare
How Does Our Teen PHP Work?
Family members are involved in several essential ways. You will participate in an initial pre-assessment questionnaire before your teen is admitted. The information gathered will help us develop a treatment plan for your child. Once your teen is in treatment with us, you will be invited to participate in family sessions, which occur once per week or bi-weekly.
A portion of each day is dedicated to education, where make sure your teen is focused on their school work. Our staff and online tutors are available to ensure the academic success of our patients while in our care.
Alongside individual and family therapy, our group therapy sessions are often the most meaningful to teens. Group therapy is geared towards constructive discussions, where teens get to discuss their issues with other peers experiencing similar problems. Teens often hear and take advice from their peers based on what has worked for them individually.
Teens will attend individual therapy sessions up to three times per week depending on the severity of their condition. We utilize a variety of evidence-based therapies so we are able to fit your child’s needs and preferences. During therapy your teens will be able to work through their problems and determine individualized coping skills.
Teen Partial Hospitalization Treatment
Adolescent PHP in Los Angeles by Key Healthcare
At Key Healthcare we provide comprehensive partial hospitalization treatment program for out of control teenager in the greater Los Angeles area. Our knowledgeable and dedicated team is here to help your child learn how to manage their mental health, and dual diagnosis substance abuse, to lead healthier lives. Contact us today to learn more about our adolescent partial hospitalization program.
Insurances We Accept
Up to 100% of the Costs Covered by Insurance
Meet the Adolescent PHP Support Team
Julie brings a holistic approach where all parts of ourselves are welcome, mind, body, and soul. She believes in the deep healing transformational power of the creative expressive arts, weaving creative writing, theater, and art into her work, especially with groups.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program FAQs
How Does a Teen PHP Differ From a Teen Intensive Outpatient Program?
- Teen PHP (also known as a teen partial hospitalization program) in Los Angeles provides more intensive care than a traditional teen outpatient program. Our Teen PHP program is 5 days per week, while our Teen IOP is 3 days per week. Both programs typically involve individual teen therapy, group teen therapy, teen psychiatric evaluations, and educational/academic support. This level of support is essential for adolescents who require a structured environment while still living at home.
How Can I Find The Best Adolescent PHP Near Me in Los Angeles?
- Most families find an adolescent PHP (adolescent partial hospitalization program) in Los Angeles by consulting with your child's primary care physician, school counselor, educational consultant, Los Angeles teen therapist, or a mental health professional. They can provide recommendations based on your child's specific needs. If you search for the best adolescent php near me in Los Angeles, you'll see Key Healthcare. Families from all over Los Angeles travel to our Adolescent PHP because we're trusted nationwide with a high success rate of helping teens recover from substance abuse, mental health, and family issues. We've had families travel from Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Playa Vista, Ladera Heights, Westchester, Brentwood, Century City, Culver City, West Los Angeles, Marina del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, and other cities!
What Types of Conditions Can be Treated in an Adolescent PHP?
- Our adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program in Los Angeles is equipped to address various conditions, including teenage depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, self-harm behaviors, substance abuse, teen trauma/PTSD, family issues, and more. Our Los Angeles Adolescent PHP programs are specifically and individually tailored to meet the unique needs of your teenager by our expert clinical staff.
What Makes Key Healthcare's Los Angeles PHP For Teens a High-Quality Program?
- What makes our adolescent PHP program in Los Angeles a high-quality program is the dedication and experience of our clinical team and staff, alongside the environment we've created for adolescents, which is extremely welcoming and different from other programs. We have a music studio that teens love, several arcade games for downtime, academic assistance, and an overall warm environment teens love. Our dedicated team of experienced clinical professionals gets to know each client and can use evidence-based therapy modalities to connect with and effectively treat each adolescent individually. Our Los Angeles Teen partial hospitalization program has been helping families since 2015 and has a very positive track record of helping families and teenagers for the long term.
How Does a Partial Hospitalization Program for Adolescents Help With Teen Mental Health Issues?
- Our Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Programs provide intensive support for teens with mental health challenges, offering therapy five days per week. We provide an extremely structured environment, family involvement, and academic assistance. We help teenagers with various mental health issues such as self-harm, trauma and PTSD, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, and anger management. Our expert clinical team will help your teen gain confidence and learn how to cope with specific individual scenarios that cause triggers to their issues. Through evidence-based therapy, our expert clinical staff connects with your teen and, through therapy sessions, helps them develop long-term, life-changing ways of thinking. This comprehensive approach ensures focused care, tailored treatment plans, a supportive atmosphere, and effective mental health management tools. Our Adolescent PHP program is located at 2233 Corinth Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90064, and we empower teens to thrive by providing them with the essential support they need.
What Types of Substance Abuse Issues Can be Addressed in an Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program?
- Our Los Angeles Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program helps teenagers struggling with various substance abuse issues, including drug addiction and experimentation. We help teens struggling with marijuana abuse, heroin, cocaine, prescription pills like Xanax, Percocet, Oxycontin, Vicodin, Oxycodone, opiates, and alcohol abuse, and we have specific therapy modalities for co-occurring mental health disorders that often accompany substance use.